START OF TRAINING COURSE: March 22, 2023
DATES: 10 weeks (March - June 2023)
The aim of the course is to increase the level of information and communication competences of students and teachers by deepening their basic theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the use of services and programs for the development of interactive presentations and videos. Potentially, such skills may be needed by students to present their own research results and teachers to use in the educational process in enhancing subject-methodological and didactic approaches.
- Teachers (approximately 10 people)
- Masters and bachelors of both universities (approximately 50 people)
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION:
- Availability of time and motivation
- Sufficient English skills
- Beginner-friendly - no prior experience required.
- Online training* from March 22, 2023 to May 10, 2023 (3 hours/week on Wednesdays at 13:30 CET)
- Group work from May 11, 2023 to June 4, 2023 (online meetings*)
- The last training week** from June 5 to 9, 2023 participants from HNEE and teachers of the training course will meet offline in Eberswalde, Germany
* links to online meetings will be sent by e-mail after registration
** work week plan will be sent by e-mail a month before
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN:
- Basics of storytelling
- Interactive content creation
SOFTWARE AND SERVICES:
- Adobe Captivate
- Google Earth Studio
- Google Web Designer
- Lumi Education
- YouTube Interactive Videos etc.
- You'll need to successfully finish the IC project(s) to earn your Certificate.
To register for the training course, fill out the form below or follow the link.