On December 16, 2019, the DTEK Academy hosted the final of the Contest, which included 10 teams from the universities of Kharkiv, Mykolaiv, Zhytomyr, Kyiv, Donetsk and Lviv.
The task of The LoNG 2019 was linked to the Sustainable Development Goals 2030, namely the achievement of Goal №8, “Decent work and economic growth”.
78 teams from 53 institutions of higher education and 23 cities of Ukraine (Vinnytsia, Dnipro, Zhytomyr, Zaporizhia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Irpin, Kyiv, Kryvyi Rih, Lozova, Lutsk, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Odessa, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnitsky, Cherkasy, Chernivtsi, Chernihiv) took part in the competitions.
UNFU team presented the project "Strategy of development of the Carpathian agglomeration: 5 innovations, 5 years, 10 000 workplaces".
According to the jury evaluation, the team demonstrated thorough theoretical and practical training, the results of their own research, ambition and great thinking, courage, creativity, ability to work in a team, good oral presentation skills, self-determination and inspiration.
The competition was organized by: United Nations Global Compact in Ukraine, Ukrainian Association for Management and Business Education Development, Kyiv Business School and Academy of Labor, Social Relations and Tourism.
Partners of the competition are the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine, “Dairy Alliance”, “Energoatom”, “ДТЕК – DTEK”, “Alfa-Bank Ukraine”, “Kernel”.
The jury also noted that it was quite difficult to evaluate the teamwork and performances of the teams, as the level of preparation of the finalist teams was very high, which was called "equal among equals".
1st place – a team of Ukrainian National Forestry University (Lviv);
2nd place – a team of National Aviation University (Kyiv);
3rd place – a team of Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade named after Mikhail Tugan-Baranovskyi (Kryvyi Rih).
Winners in nominations:
- • «Bold decision» - «Defenders of the world» team of Mykolaiv National Agrarian University and «Vires Anim» team of National Technical University of Ukraine «Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute»;
- • “Social relevance for stakeholders” – “Get2Success” team of Kharkiv National Highway University and “Economy Compass” team of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University;
- • “Realism and effectiveness” - a team of Zhytomyr National Agro-Ecological University and a team of Kharkiv National University of Urban Economy;
- •“Inspiring Team” – a team of Ukrainian State University of Railway Transport (Kharkiv).
The partners of “Energoatom”, “Dairy Alliance”, “DTEK”, “Alfa Bank”, “KERNEL” awarded the absolute winners with prizes - modern useful gadgets, and all other winners with souvenir sets of companies. The partner companies of the Contest are pleased with the results and expressed their intention to develop further cooperation.
The team-winner of the All-Ukrainian Student Competition LoNG-2019 consisted of:
- Shevchenko Ivanna - student of the MZED-51m group.
- Antosevich Ivan - student of MZED-21 group.
- Gorbatiuk Lilia - student of EE-31 group.
- Zongheim Olesya - student of the LNG-41 group.
- Salabai Solomiia - student of the MZED-31z group.
Викладачі-консультанти: зав. кафедри менеджменту ЗЕД доц. Матвеєв М.Е., доцент кафедри екологічної економіки Максимів Л.І.