The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) has announced the results of the 2019 call in Capacity Building in the field of higher education (Erasmus + KA2).
8 projects were selected with the participation of Ukraine, including the project “Qualifications recognition support for Ukrainian universities” (609995-EPP-1-2019-1-PL-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP), a full partner of which is Ukrainian National Forestry University.
The purpose of the project is to develop, approve and introduce a mechanism for recognition of qualifications by Ukrainian universities.
Project coordinator, recipient of the grant - Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland. Partners from Ukraine:
- • Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- • Ukrainian National Forestry University
- • Sumy State University
- • Donetsk State University of Management
- • Kherson National Technical University
- • Federation of Employers of Ukraine