- invitation letter from UVa
- proof that student is enrolled during the academic year 2021-22 in a PhD program at a university or research center in a conflict zone in Ukraine.
- Photocopy of the applicant's passport (in force)
- Justification of the impossibility of continuing their studies in the country in conflict and the convenience of their convenience of the stay, explaining their socioeconomic situation (in English).
- Description of the status of the doctoral student's research project and proposal of activities planned during the stay, with the approval of the student's tutor in Ukraine. (In English).
Deadline July 15th. Forestry department wants the document till next Friday.