Please note that the language of instruction at the University is Ukrainian
University does not offer pre-entrance course for foreigners to learn Ukrainian.
All Bachelor, Master and PhD programs are in Ukrainian.
|Code of field of education||Field of education||Code of specialty||Specialty||Specialization|
|Bachelor programs||Master programs|
|2||Culture and Art Design||22||Design||Design||Design|
|5||Social and behavioral science||051||Economics||EnterpriseEconomics||EnterpriseEconomics|
|Environmental and Natural Resource Economics||Environmental and Natural Resource Economics|
|7||Management and administration||71||Accounting and Taxation||Accounting and Taxation||Accounting and Taxation|
|73||Management and Administration||Management and Administration||Management and Administration|
|Management of International Activity||Management of International Activity|
|Tourism management||Tourism management|
|12||Information Technology||122||Computer Science||Computer Science||Computer Science|
|126||Information systems and technologies||Information systems and technologies|
|13||Mechanical engineering||131||Applied mechanics||Machinery and equipment for forestry|
|133||Industry engineering||Machinery and equipment for forestry|
|15||Automation and Instrumentation||151||Automation and Computer Integrated Technologies||Automation and Computer Integrated Technologies||Automation and Computer Integrated Technologies|
|16||Chemistry and Bioengineering||161||Chemical Technology and Engineering||Technology of wood composite and wood modification||Technology of wood composite and wood modification|
|18||Production and technology||187||Wood and Furniture Technology||Wood and Furniture Technology||Woodworking technology|
|The technology of wood products|
|19||Architecture and Construction||191||Architecture and town planning||Landscape architecture||Landscape architecture|
|20||Agricultural science and food||205||Forestry||Forestry||Forestry|
|Forest engineering||Forest engineering|
|206||Park and Garden Management||Park and Garden Management||Park and Garden Management|
Rules оf admission of foreigners andstateless persons for study at Ukrainian National Forestry University
- The admission of foreigners and stateless personstoUNFU is carried out in accordance with the Laws of Ukraine "On higher education", "On the legal status of foreigners and stateless persons", "On foreign Ukrainians", "On refugees and persons in need of complementary or temporary protection", Decree of President of Ukraine of June 03,1994 №271 "On activities for the development of economic cooperation of areas of Ukraine with adjacent areas of the Republic of Belarus and administrative-territorial units of the Republic of Moldova", resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 26, 1993 №136 "About studying of foreign citizens in Ukraine" and of September 11, 2013 №684 "Some of the questions set for the studying of foreigners and stateless persons ", Law of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of November 01, 2013 №1541 "Some issues of recruitment and studying (internship) of foreigners and stateless persons", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 25, 2013 №2004/24536.
- Foreigners and stateless persons (hereinafter – foreigners) may obtain higher education financed by individuals or entities,unless otherwise provided by international agreements accepted as binding by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, laws or agreements between higher educational institutions on international academic mobility.
- The quota for foreigners is a certain portion of the state scholarships, which is used for admissionsamong:
- foreigners, who arrive to study in accordance with internationalagreement of Ukraine;
- foreign Ukrainians, whose status is confirmed by a certificate of Ukrainian who lives abroad.
- Foreigners, who arrive in Ukraine with the purpose of studying, are entered to higher educational institutions according to accredited educational programs (specialties).
Enrollment among foreign citizens for studying, that financed by individuals or entities, may be carried out by higher educational institutions:
- twice annually, before and at the beginning of the academic semesters (but not later than 01 November and 01 March, respectively) for gaining academic degrees of bachelor, master;
- during the year for postgraduate studies, doctoral studies.
- The University calculates the scores/assessment of the applicant on the basis of the documentwhich was obtained on the previous level of education and sets the required minimum of scores/assessments of general subjects on which entrance examinationsare conducted.
- Enrollment of foreigners for studying at the appropriate level of higher education are based on the results of entrance examination of certain subjects, language examination, academic rights to continue education that confirmed by a document about the obtained level of education in the country of origin, and on the success of learning giving a right to continue education on the next level of higher education in accordance with the laws of the country which issued the documentabout the obtained level of education.
- All categories of foreigners, who enter tohigher educational institutions of Ukraine, are enrolled on the basis of the orders of enrollment that are formed in a State Database for Education.
- The deadline for applications, dates of admissiontests, creative competitions and acceptance are specified in theRules of admissionof higher education institution and published on the officialUniversity website.
- Foreigners,who get state scholarships according to international contracts, state programs, other international obligations of Ukraine, are accepted for studying within the established quotas for foreigners on the basis of Ministry of Education and Science directions.
- Foreigners, who arrive in Ukraine for participation in academic mobility programs or for studyingof educational programs which agreed between the Ukrainian and foreign universities, are admitted taking into account the relevant contractual obligations of educational institutions.
- Foreign Ukrainians, who legally reside in Ukraine, and whose status is confirmed by the testimony of foreign Affairs of Ukraine have the same rights for education as citizens of Ukraine, with the exceptions established by the Constitution of Ukraine, laws of Ukraine or international agreements accepted as binding by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Foreign Ukrainians, whose status is confirmed by a certificate of the foreign Ukrainian,are admitted within the established quotas by the interview on the subjects, provided by the Rules of admission of UNFU.
Ukrainian National Forestry University provides accommodation at dormitory 10, Pryrodna St., 79057 Lviv Ukraine. There are two/three bed rooms with bathroom. The kitchen is shared by students living on the floor.
Meals for students are served in the student´s canteen. Cash payment only.
Catering services are provided: Monday – Fridays: 9.00-16.00 am.