Project duration: 11/15/2019 - 11/14/2022
Project coordinator, the grant holder is Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland (Professor Marek Frankowicz).
The National Project Coordinator is the National University “Odessa Maritime Academy” (Professor Vadym Zakharchenko).
Partners from Ukraine: Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Ukrainian National Forestry University, Sumy State University, Donetsk State University of Management, Kherson National Technical University, Federation of Employers of Ukraine.
- • Szkola Glowna Handlowa w Warszawie - Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- • Instituto Politecnico de Coimbra, Portugal
- • University College Cork – National University of Ireland, Cork
- • Sihtasutus Kutsekoda, Estonia – National Qualifications Agency, Estonia
- • Tallina Tehnikakorgkool, Estonia
Within the framework of the project UNFU is the coordinator of the work package “Dissemination and exploitation ” with the following tasks:
- • development and approval of a dissemination and exploitation plan;
- • creation and updating of the project website;
- • dissemination of project information via social media;
- • preparation of promotional materials;
- • conducting seminars on the project theme in Ukraine.
According to the Regulations on the Procedure for Implementation of International Projects and Grants Management of the State Higher Educational Institution “Ukrainian National Forestry University” approved by the Scientific Council of UNFU on November 28, 2019, a working group is formed for the implementation of the project which includes the University staff, connected with the thematic focus of the project, who ensure the integrity, quality and timely fulfillment of project goals, objectives and activities.