We are looking for an intern to join our team at the Interreg-Project BEECH POWER at Eberswalde University for Sustainable Development in Germany.
The project BEECH POWER (World Heritage BEECH Forests: emPOWERing and catalyzing an ecosystem-based Sustainable Development) deals with the improvement of the management effectiveness of the UNESCO World Heritage site “Ancient and Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and other Regions of Europe”.
More information about the project you can find under:
- you must be inscribed as a Master or PhD- student at the Ukrainian National Forestry University
- you should have good knowledge of English language
- an internship with a duration of 3 up to 6 months
- starting between February and August 2020
- a working place at our project office in Eberswalde
- financial support via Erasmus+ 800€/ month plus travel support 275€
- Motivation letter
- explaining you motivation for the internship in the project
- your connection to the World Heritage or Beech Forest,
- including what you expect to learn during the internship,
- information about how long you would like to stay, and
- when you would like to start the internship
- Proof of language skills